If you are an instructor in a coordinated section of the math courses 1130:
You will be using MyMathLab for online homework for your course. MyMathLab will be set up for you by your course coordinator. You can access MyMathLab through the MyLabs and Mastering link in the navigation bar in your Carmen Canvas course. From within MyMathLab, you have the ability to:
- See homework assignments
- See how students are doing on the assignments, included a detailed item analysis which will allow you to see which problems students are struggling with.
- Extend individual due dates
- See the Instructor's Solution Manual for the book (under Instructor Resources)
- Get interactive figures which you can use in class to demonstrate key concepts (Briggs Calculus only)
- Access an online version of the textbook
Grades from MyMathLab can be transferred to Carmen through the MyMathLab/Carmen gradebook integration. You may set up the grades to sync automatically or manually when you clicking the grade sync button on Grade Sync page inside MyLabs and Mastering.
If you are an instructor in an independent section of the math courses 1116, 1130, 1131, 1151, 1152, 1161.xx, 1172, 2153, 2162.xx, and 2173:
You have the option of using MyMathLab in your course. You should receive an email at the beginning of the term giving you detailed information about setting up your course. For more information, please contact Elizabeth Miller or see the Canvas Support page.
If you are an instructor in any other course and are interested in using MyMathLab:
Please contact the Pearson book rep Ryan McHenry (email@example.com) several months before you would like to start using MyMathLab to begin the process of having a course created for you.