You may not be able to log in to MyMathLab for several reasons.
1. In general:
If there is not a systemwide issue:
- If you cannot get into Carmen or your Carmen course, contact email@example.com
- If you are in your Carmen course but receive an error when you click on a MyLabs and Mastering Link, please contact https://support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/contactsupport
- At the beginning of Autumn and Spring semesters, come to MyMathLab Office Hours.
- If nothing else works, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Pearson case number.
2. If Carmen is not working correctly:
You can still access MyMathLab through mymathlab.com, which is the Pearson portal through which you can access your MyMathLab course. This page does not accept your OSU credentials. You set a username and password for this website the first time you used a MyLabs and Mastering course. If you forget your username and password, click Forgot User Name or Password.