How does the Flipped and Flexible Course Set-Up differ from the in-person course?
- Same exams as other Math 1151 or Math 1152 sections,
- Similar quizzes and homework to other Math 1151 or Math 1152 sections
- Online activities and videos instead of lecture
- Interactive and groupwork-based recitations
- Online or in-person recitations (in-person is strongly recommended for on campus students)
- Variety of recitation times
For specific course section information, see the Upcoming Online Courses link.
OSU Students must take common, in-person Ohio State evening exams. Distance students may make arrangements to take exams at approved proctoring locations.